All rights reserved
1. Cut the hair as close to the scalp as possible
2. You’ll need to remove your pony head. Soften the glue around the neck using hot water. Use this step to clean your pony.
3. Carefully slice around the neck rim an X-acto knife and gently tug and squeeze the neck. Use your X-acto to pry off any sections that are still glued to the body.
You’ll need to reassemble the pony after customizing. So, don’t cut the neck straight through, try to preserve the original structures.
4. Immerse your pony head in hot water again to soften the glue that fix the pony mane
5. Pull the hair out with pliers from the inside out
Be patient, and here you are! Ready for customizing